ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] A minor issue with v3.0 xAL schema

Ram,

Yes making this internal fix is important since EDXL are moving quickly forward on their use of CIQ (BTW - so everyone knows its a very subtle issue relating to declarations of elements as complex or simple types and how that interplays inside XSD and not apparent unless you attempt to build interface code off the XSD definitions).

Look forward to this being part of the xPRL v3.0 update.

Thanks, DW