ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] RE: IMPORTANT - Your suggestions please

Fulton,

I don't think its that simple.  The 3.0 is already out there for xAL - so the errata needs to be applied to that as a separate task - and those schema changes posted there.

Changing the namespace will cause existing SW to fail.

Best to leave the namespace same - just update the schema.

I think we're OK - so long as we separate the two sets of changes - and just note that for the xPRL there's a need to use the xAL with errata applied.  (Aside - also that errata will only effect a small number of people).

DW