ciq message

Subject: Re: Apparent misspelling in xAL:Locality documentation

Hi Rex,

I will fix it. CIQ is going for 15 days public review soon to include the xAL fix
that emergency management TC identified. I will include this documentation fix
also. The 15 day review of the specs. will be called CIQ V3.0 Committee Spec 02.

Regards,

Ram
----------------------------

Hi Ram,

My name is Rex Brooks, and some of you already know me. I am
currently implementing CIQ v3 in and EDXL-RM application. I noted
that the word "densely" as in "densely populated" in the
documentation of Locality in xAL is spelled "densiliy." Unless this
is a spelling in the Oxford English Dictionary, which is unavailable
to me, I think it would be good to correct it. I doubt it would
require another 15-Day Public Review since it is not the name of an
element or attribute.

The first time I sent this, it bounced, but I doubled checked my
action to join the TC as an Observer and it is recorded, so this
should go through, but in case it doesn't I have added Ram and David
to the cc:list.

Cheers,
Rex
--