ciq message

Subject: Status of OASIS CIQ V3.0 Revision for 15 days public review

Dear TC members,

Sorry for the long silence. I think it is time for me to give you an update on the status of 15 days public review of CIQ V3.0 with minor fixes. Thank you for patience all these months.

We have not received a firm date yet from OASIS TC Admin regarding when OASIS CIQ V3.0 with fixes will be released for 15 days public review. We are now in the 20th week since we requested OASIS TC. This has significantly delayed all our plans to release xPRL V3.0. I have been receiving many emails from many organisations and groups asking me about the delay in the announcement of the 15 days public review and I have been answering them separately.

I am working with OASIS Admin to sort this issue and I sincerely thank you all for your continued support to CIQ TC which is extremely important.

Once we get the 15 day announcement done, we will rework on our plans and ensure we release xPRL V3.0. Will keep you informed.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Ram Kumar
kumar.sydney@gmail.com