ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] Groups - OASIS CIQ xPRL V3.0 PRD01 for 60 days public review(OASIS CIQ xPRL V3.0 PRD01.zip) uploaded

Ram,

You also need to put a README.txt in the XSD directory to say that it requires

CommonTypes.xsd
xAL.xsd
xAL-types.xsd
xlink-2003-12-31.xsd
xNL.xsd
xNL-types.xsd
xPIL.xsd
xPIL-types.xsd
and where these can be found (or just put them in the directory!)

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [ciq] Groups - OASIS CIQ xPRL V3.0 PRD01 for 60 days
public review (OASIS CIQ xPRL V3.0 PRD01.zip) uploaded
From: "Mary McRae" <marypmcrae@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, November 01, 2008 10:31 pm
To: <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>, <ciq@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Ram,

There's a couple of problems (minor) that need to be rectified before I can send this out:

1. Normative References are to be included in Section 1 per the OASIS Templates ( you have them in section 4)
2. Conformance clauses must be included in the specification; you can't reference a different specification. You have some conformance in 6.9; that should probably be moved to the conformance section as well. The Conformance Section must be the last numbered section.
3. Please delete sections 10.3 (this is on the cover page).
4. Section 10 (Miscellaneous) should be made into Appendices (Documentation and Examples)
5. Appendix B with regard to CIQ should be deleted; the terms are noted on the IPR page as indicated on the cover page. Posting of other terms isn't allowed.

Thanks!

Mary