ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] CIQ xPRL V3.0 package for 60 days public review - For your review and announcement

No worries David. Will do.

Regards,

Ram

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 12:30 PM, David RR Webber (XML) <david@drrw.info> wrote:
Ram,

I don't see the issue in adding the simple XSD files to the ZIP - its literally only 30K (attached).

This then makes the XSD parse correctly.

Genericode is obviously content bloat and the formats as gigantic - note - they even have that crazy ports genericode thing that is 2MB zipped - that seems completely unusable - but what the heck?!?

Think simple - at least adding the above - you have a parsable XSD set!

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ciq] CIQ xPRL V3.0 package for 60 days public review -
For your review and announcement
From: "Ram Kumar" <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, November 02, 2008 3:49 am
To: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info>
Cc: ciq <ciq@lists.oasis-open.org>, "liz.kolster@ssc.govt.nz"
<liz.kolster@ssc.govt.nz>, "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

David,

Well, I understand the frustration. Please note that xPRL requires CIQ V3.0 CS02 schemas to work. The xPRL specs. clearly states this in the introduction. By introducing CIQ v3.0 cs02 files as part of xPRL, it makes the package much bigger.
Please note that XSDs for CIQ has two versions, one using standard enumeration list and the other using genericode which is a lot of files.

Any suggestions from the TC on how we should have xPRL packaged? The current package has an installation instruction that tells how to install xPRL on to CIQ V3.0 CS02 specs.

Regards,

Ram