cloudauthz message

Subject: Re: [cloudauthz] a definitino of 'Entitlement' - proposal

I am intrigued to know more about resource owners who have no idea who is consuming their resources. Please tell me more

David

On 22/01/2013 14:33, Mike Poulin wrote:

4) in my practice, a Resource owner did not always control the policy
and the access; in many cases the resource owner was not even aware
about who and how consumed the Resource.