Subject: RE: [cmis] Successful first meeting of the CMIS TC

JIRA is an issue tracking system which is heavily leveraged in open source projects among others. http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/ I think it is a great addition to the resources OASIS provides.

In my opinion, we still need a way to log and communicate issues until JIRA is available to us.

-Al

Al Brown
ECM CTO Staff, Information Managament
Office 714 327 3453
Mobile 714 263 6441
Email albertcbrown@us.ibm.com
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation.

Inactive hide details for Ethan Gur-esh ---11/10/2008 10:34:43 AM---I agree a Wiki would be useful, but will of course defer toEthan Gur-esh ---11/10/2008 10:34:43 AM---I agree a Wiki would be useful, but will of course defer to the Chairman. J

Ethan Gur-esh <ethang@exchange.microsoft.com>

Al Brown/Costa Mesa/IBM@IBMUS, "mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

"cmis@lists.oasis-open.org" <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>, Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>, "'Mary McRae'" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>, "Choy_David@emc.com" <Choy_David@EMC.COM>

11/10/2008 10:34 AM

RE: [cmis] Successful first meeting of the CMIS TC

I agree a Wiki would be useful, but will of course defer to the Chairman. J

Also – what’s a JIRA environment?

- Ethan.

Re: [cmis] Successful first meeting of the CMIS TC

Thank you for all your help as well. I think the Wiki would be very useful and was helpful in the previous effort. David, what do you think?

-Al

Al Brown
ECM CTO Staff, Information Managament
Office 714 327 3453
Mobile 714 263 6441
Email albertcbrown@us.ibm.com
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation.

Inactive hide details for "Mary McRae" ---11/10/2008 10:17:49 AM---The OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services TC is"Mary McRae" ---11/10/2008 10:17:49 AM---The OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services TC is now off and running, thanks to a successful first meeting. Congrat

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

<cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>

"'Mary McRae'" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

11/10/2008 10:17 AM

[cmis] Successful first meeting of the CMIS TC

The OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services TC is now off and running, thanks to a successful first meeting. Congratulations to David Choy as the newly-elected Chair and Al Brown as Secretary. The initial roster has been updated to note the roles of Chair, Secretary, and Voting Member as appropriate. If you feel there is an error, please contact either myself or David.

Here’s a list of handy links:
TC Member Home Page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/
TC Roster:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/members/roster.php
Email archives:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cmis/
TC Wiki: (not yet created)
TC Charter:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cmis/charter.php
OASIS TC Process:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php
Templates (including home page instructions):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/index.html
TC Handbook (still in development):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/OASISTCHandbook.htm
Web-based chat for meetings:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/cmis
If the TC would like, I can have a MoinMoin wiki instance created – just let me know. It typically takes a couple of days to get it set up. I also anticipate having a JIRA environment for the TC up and running by the next meeting.

Should you find yourself in need of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email:
mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web:
www.oasis-open.org