Subject: Re: [cmis] Successful first meeting of the CMIS TC

hi guys,

thanks for having the initial call i think it was a great success.

> Re. wiki:  Yes, I think having a TC wiki will be tremendously helpful.  It
> will be hard to track/organize all the discussions and issues via email list
> alone.

in my experience a wiki lends itself for loosely structured conversations
which i think add value particularly in the beginning when discussions
may not be as focused.

given the diversity of the group i would really like to second mary's suggestion
to have jira (or any other "issue tracker") as one of the main tools
to focus the
conversations around a growing set of technical issues with the specification.
in my experience issue trackers usually become a vital part of every
specification effort.

regards,
david

--