Subject: Gilbane proposal for CMIS white paper

CMIS TC members:
The Gilbane Group, a content management analyst firm, has sent OASIS a
proposal to develop an educational white paper on CMIS and the business
problems it addresses. They would promote this paper at the upcoming
Gilbane conference in Boston next month.

The total cost to produce the white paper is $12,000. If any TC
Sponsor-level members are interested in sharing the cost of this paper--or
if you'd like more details--please let me know, and I'll send you the full
proposal. Companies that provide funding will be credited in the paper for
their sponsorship.

Thanks,
Carol

--