Subject: F2F; next TC meeting; CMIS demo at AIIM

To all,

Our 2-week survey on the face-to-face TC meeting/plugfest has ended. Thanks to SAP and Microsoft for their kind offer to host the event. Based on survey results, the TC has decided to hold the event on 24-26 May (Tuesday – Thursday) in Redmond, Washington. Adam will let us know soon if he is able to reserve the facility for those days. If not, the alternate dates will be 3-5 May. You may want to mark your calendar and start planning your travel.

We shall skip the meeting on 21 February (two-weeks from today) which is a holiday in the US. Our next TC meeting will be held on 7 March (four weeks from today). In the meantime, when the Errata is ready to go forward, we shall start a ballot without waiting for the next TC meeting.

AIIM Expo is only 6 weeks away. Anyone who would like to join the CMIS demo at AIIM should contact Jane Harnad and Betsy Fanning as soon as possible if he/she has not done so yet.

Regards,

David