Subject: WEM/WCM kick-off interview effort

Dear TC-Members,

as discussed in our recent Monday phone conference I would like to
follow-up on the conversations around establishing a WEM/WCM
specification.

Initially I would like to poll the following companies/organization to
how to proceed best and what should be the scope of such a
specification.
Based on analyst reports and my experience I would like to poll the
following commercial/closed source vendors and the following
opensource communities/vendors.

Commercial / Closed Source:
Adobe
Oracle
Autonomy
Opentext
Microsoft
IBM
SDL/Tridion
Sitecore
Fatwire
Ektron
Episerver
Coremedia
Clickability

Open Source:
Drupal
Joomla
Django
Typo3
Plone
Magnolia
Jahia
Liferay
Alfresco
Hippo
Exo

Please let me know if you would like to add a vendor or a community to
this list.

I will over the next few weeks reach out to the organizations
individually and compile a report for the TC to consider for the
further proceedings.

regards,
david

--
David Nuescheler | CTO CEM  | Adobe Systems

twitter: @davidnuescheler