Subject: TC meeting follow-up

To all,

This is a follow-up for last week’s TC meeting. (Sorry for the delay. I was traveling.)

·         The link to the AIIM webinar on CMIS that Betsy mentioned is http://www.aiim.org/Events/Webinars/Archived/20110330-webinar.
She also reminded those who wished to have their product implementation of CMIS included in a booklet which is currently being compiled by AIIM to send her the description soon. A template was distributed on March 7th.

·         A wiki page has been created for the upcoming F2F/plugfest: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/cmis/May%2024th-26th%2C%202011. The page can also be accessed from the “Interoperability Testing” wiki page. If you plan to attend in person, please add your name to the page. Also, please add your CMIS implementation if you plan to participate in the plugfest. If you would like to propose an agenda item for the F2F, please add it to the list of tentative topics. We shall work out an agenda at the next TC meeting.
Adam: Please feel free to add any travel/logistics info to the page. Attachment can be uploaded to the document archive and linked from this page.

·         We shall vote on the acceptance of the Type Mutability proposal at the next meeting. This is a last call for any concern that anyone may have. Acceptance means that the proposal will be incorporated into the spec, keeping the design intact. Afterwards, it will be subject to refinement like everything else in the spec. Whether this feature belongs to v1.1 or v2.0 will be determined at the F2F meeting.

·         We shall also vote on the Repository Extensions issue at the next TC meeting. The proposal is described in #693.

Regards,

David