Subject: json dates and timezones

Hi,

We mentioned JSON date formats during the call, and I was intrigued
and dug a little.
So JSON doesn't specify a date format (duh!) but there are de-facto
standard ways of serializing them.

The most unambiguous one is from Microsoft (WCF REST in .NET 3.5) and
can include a timezone:

    \/Date(1224043200000-0600)\/

Florent

http://www.nuxeo.com  ; http://www.nuxeo.org  ; +33 1 40 33 79 87