Subject: Re: [codelist] Dissenting argument on namespace URI

Re:

> As an aside, I had a look at the documents in
> "http://docs.oasis-open.org/";, and couldn't find any TCs that appear to be
> using RDDL, so I couldn't get any inspiration from what other TCs are
> doing.

Good catch, Tony.  Thanks. We have an action item identifying the need for
an OASIS registry of NS URIs, but it's not yet built.

Meantime, some NS URIs that resolve to RDDLs (and indeed, this is
what we recommend):

RDDLs:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702