controlled-trade-comment message

Subject: [controlled-trade-comment] Template Update

I've emailed Karl Best at OASIS to see what other templates he may know
about for our vocabulary work. Once we get some feedback from him, we may be
in a better position to begin sharing information.

In the meantime, I have posted the contact information that each of you sent
me. If you go to the CTML web site and review your information that would be
a help. Please let me know about any errors -- I always make them :-) There
should also be a corresponding VCF file for convenience. Let me know if this
is broken or doesn't work. Thanks.