controlled-trade message

Subject: [controlled-trade] Overview Information for CTML

Presently, I am receiving on the order of a half dozen inquiries per week
concerning our TC. People are generally asking the same sort of questions,
and I've taken a stab at creating an overview presentation that, when
cleared by you, we can post on our TC web page for people.

I realize that I might have taken some liberties with definitions and the
like as part of this exercise, but I think that this information will help
us with some of our other work and conceptualization activities.

Feel free to send me comments, updates, modification, suggestions, ideas,
criticisms, or any other feedback you would like. If possible, I would like
to post this document on the web site by the end of next week. Do you think
that this is reasonable? Thanks.

-T-