Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX 3.0 Roadmap

Sorry in advance, a little bit off-topic. But related.
That just reminded me that i started to work on some diagrams to
represents CybOX objects (and their relationships...) in a 'conceptual
way' (i.e. to highlight what is conceptual, or physical, or what
relates to filesystem, memory, etc.). Just sharing a OmniGraffle first
draft to see if it's something interesting to work on further in a a
collaborative manner.