Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Should CyboX events, actions and type enumerations live within the object that uses them?

It would help me to see your idea expressed in Python, Terry. How would this make coding more joyful?
JSA

From: cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jerome Athias <athiasjerome@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 1:38 AM
To: Terry MacDonald
Cc: cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org

Yo
(Yes and No)

No, because some Vocabularies enumerations are applicable/usable in
many places, or for many objects.
(Think reuse and maintenance)
e.g. https://cyboxproject.github.io/documentation/object-relationships/
Many Actions could be triggered by different Actors (User, file,
Process, Thread, ...)

Yes (maybe, potentially) for some objects (to make implementation
simpler), we could agree on that, for -some- objects. (ref.
enumeration of hashes type)