Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Should CyboX events, actions and type enumerations live within the object that uses them?

As Jerome mentioned, I think this would be difficult to do from a data modeling perspective, because many of the Actions and vocabularies are applicable to multiple Objects. However, I think this could be great to have in an API - imagine if, say, an Action had knowledge of the Objects that could be used in it:

action = cybox.actions.create_file
action.applicable_objects = [“file”, “unix_file”, “windows_file”, “windows_executable_file”]

Regards,
Ivan