Subject: We've got a thrilling CybOX SC call lined up for you all, please join if you can!

Hi, everybody -

I know that some of you might be experiencing conf call fatigue, but
Ivan and I have some pretty interesting stuff to present on today's
CybOX SC call. We're excited about recent progress and would like to
share this with the widest possible SC audience. We crave your
comments, criticism, and (perhaps) kudos. Please do make the effort to
join this particular call, if your agenda permits.

Agenda
======

* Maturity spectrum/cti-stats discussion
* CybOX 3.0 roadmap update
* File object refactoring
* OASIS work product status & discussion

--
Cheers,
Trey