Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX 3.0: File Object Refactoring

This is likely a good topic for tomorrow’s call. I’d be curious to see how everyone feels about the capture of analytical observations; I feel that Pat brought up a great point, and this is definitely something we want to support in CTI-land. However, the question for us is whether this makes sense in CybOX or not.

Also, we’ve just updated the File Object proposal to add the properties around directories [1] and the default file metadata extension [2]. Let us know what you think!

[1] https://github.com/CybOXProject/schemas/wiki/CybOX-3.0:-File-Object-Refactoring#filesystemproperties
[2] https://github.com/CybOXProject/schemas/wiki/CybOX-3.0:-File-Object-Refactoring#filemetadataextension

Regards,
Ivan