Subject: July 07 Working Call Agenda

All,

Here’s the agenda for tomorrow’s CybOX working call. Given the recent discussions around the Message and Post Objects, we plan on spending the majority of the time on this topic.

o    Message Object

  • What are we trying to do? What are we trying to capture?

§  Are we going to have an extension for every type of messaging system / digital evidence under the sun?

§  What is MVP?

§  Is this not primarily aimed at forensic use cases?

§  Do we need an abstract type, or are we better off with discrete message types?

        • E.g., Email Message Object vs abstract Message Object

o    Plans around longer, daily working sessions

Regards,

Ivan