Subject: Thursday's Working Session

Since we have the TC call on Thursday, Trey and I are cancelling the broader CybOX working call and re-purposing it as a session dedicated to working through the host-based objects specification. We encourage you to join in if you want to participate in polishing, editing, and adding any missing content to this spec [1]!

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.ttd3lhbhrdpo

Regards,

Ivan