Subject: Network Objects Review

All,

Trey and I are happy to say that the CybOX Network Objects are ready for review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oPAHN6nitdVF60RuDlajq0VuN6S_p_RP3ZE48yOBBfQ/edit#heading=h.ocbzrcssidm8

There are still a few open questions (most notably around whether Network Flow should be an extension or type of the Network Connection Object), but we feel that the document now is approaching the level of quality that we’d like. Thanks again to Christian H., Greg B., and others for their contributions!

Regards,

Ivan