Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Network Connection Object TCP Extension

Not necessarily the whole header right now, but we need to leave things so they can be extended if the community wants them to in the future. I guess the point is that we need to think about the future to some degree, allowing for future expansion, not locking things down now and removing the chance for future enhancements like this.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive