Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Email Object

Thanks all for the feedback. We’ve gone ahead and split this property (and the similar property in mime-part-type) into two, particularly to address the patterning issues that JMG mentioned. Please review the changes in the document [1] if you get a chance. However, it’s worth noting that this does not negate the need for this particular design pattern (an OR between possible types) in future CybOX Objects.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oPAHN6nitdVF60RuDlajq0VuN6S_p_RP3ZE48yOBBfQ/edit#heading=h.grboc7sq5514

Regards,
Ivan