Subject: Re: [cti] Last chance to see! CybOX working sessions, going fast! Get 'em while they're hot!

Based on the current responses, we are having our working session tomorrow, September 20th, from 9:00am-11:00am EDT. Dial-in info is below (and on Kavi):

https://www.uberconference.com/kingfisherops
PIN: 20357

The goal for tomorrow’s call is to wrap up development of the CybOX Objects and address any open issues. Accordingly, our agenda for the call is below; however, Trey and I would encourage you to bring up any other topics that are relevant – let’s put a bow on this part of CybOX!

* Walkthrough/discussion of major recent changes
* Network Connection
    * Merging of TCP extension
    * Merging of ICMP extension
    * Naming – should we rename Network Connection to Network Flow?
* File
    * Flattening of PE File Header/PE Optional Header fields

Also, it’s worth noting that the close of comment period is end of day (COB) on Wednesday, September 21st, so please get any comments in before then.

Regards,
Ivan and Trey