cti-interoperability message

Subject: RE: [cti-interoperability] possible work item

Thanks Chet! Perfect timing as always J.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald

Senior STIX Subject Matter Expert

SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC and DTCC Company

+61 (407) 203 206 | terry@soltra.com

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 October 2015 1:19 AM
To: Kirillov, Ivan A. <ikirillov@mitre.org>
Cc: Jerome Athias <athiasjerome@gmail.com>; Davidson II, Mark S <mdavidson@mitre.org>; Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>; Terry MacDonald <terry@soltra.com>; bret.jordan@bluecoat.com; cti-interoperability@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi folks - Please don't mind OASIS staff butting into your conversation but I thought, given the topic, you might want to know that OASIS makes it very easy for Technical Committees to set up liaisons with groups outside OASIS.

The details are in the Liaison Policy section on TC liaisons here -> https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#liaisons

In a nutshell though, the process is: (a) identify a member of the TC who will act as the liaison. Usually this is someone who is a member of both organizations. (b) Approve that person as liaison by a motion in a TC meeting or by an electronic ballot. (c) Notify the OASIS President (Laurent - and cc me). (d) Post the person's name and liaison organization on the TC's web page. Then that person (or persons) can act as intermediary between the two organizations to keep each other apprised of one another's work, help identify related content, etc. etc.

If you have any questions on this, just let me know. This could be a positive step towards achieving the positive relationship you envison.

Best,

/chet