cti-interoperability message

Subject: CTI TC Interoperability SC (IOSC) Meeting Time: 2nd Wednesday @18:00 UTC

Thanks to all who responded to the Polls to establish mutually convenient IOSC recurring meeting time.  At this point we have  unanimous consensus from all poll respondents to meet regularly on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 18:00 UTC.

The poll officially closes October 31st. Barring any objections up to that point, I will send out the recurring WebEx calendar invitations out to everyone on Monday

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Office:  (856)983-0001
Cell:      (609)841-5104