cti-users message

Subject: Re: [repository-admin] JAVA implementation

Greetings Jenil. I am copying your question to the cti-users mailing list. Someone there should be able to answer your question.Â

Best regards,Â

/chetÂensign

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 1:32 AM Jenil Vagadiya <jenilvagadiya19@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Sir/Madam,

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ I Âwant to use cti-taxii server api in java but couldnât find any documentation in java for cti-taxii server.how can I use that?

 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign