cti-users message

Subject: RE: [cti-users] Re: [repository-admin] JAVA implementation

Hello,

cti-taxii-server [1] is a Python tool, and there are no current plans to create a Java version that I know of. If youâre looking for a TAXII 2 client, maybe take a look at the Scala one ([2])? I donât know of an open source Java one. You may have to write your own.

Regards,

Chris Lenk

[1] https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-taxii-server

[2] https://github.com/workingDog/Taxii2LibScala

From: cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:10 AM
To: Jenil Vagadiya <jenilvagadiya19@gmail.com>; cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org

Greetings Jenil. I am copying your question to the cti-users mailing list. Someone there should be able to answer your question.

Best regards,

/chet ensign

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 1:32 AM Jenil Vagadiya <jenilvagadiya19@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Sir/Madam,

                                I  want to use cti-taxii server api in java but couldnât find any documentation in java for cti-taxii server.how can I use that?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

/chet

Chet Ensign