cti-users message

Subject: RE: [cti-users] Re: [repository-admin] JAVA implementation

Can also watch:Âhttps://github.com/StephenOTT/TAXII-springboot-bpmn Updates are rolling out this week for completeness.Â
We are just rolling out mongo mappings with the immutables at the moment.
TAXII-springboot is backed byÂhttps://github.com/StephenOTT/STIX-Java

From:ÂLenk, Chris <clenk@mitre.org>
Reply:ÂLenk, Chris <clenk@mitre.org>
Date:ÂJanuary 2, 2019 at 10:54:07 AM
To:ÂChet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>, Jenil Vagadiya <jenilvagadiya19@gmail.com>, cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hello,

cti-taxii-server [1] is a Python tool, and there are no current plans to create a Java version that I know of. If youâre looking for a TAXII 2 client, maybe take a look at the Scala one ([2])? I donât know of an open source Java one. You may have to write your own.

Regards,

Chris Lenk

[1] https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-taxii-server

[2] https://github.com/workingDog/Taxii2LibScala