Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA Adoption TC committee meeting modified

Point well taken. I've just ensured that we have correct versions
(glossary and referencing a range of elements) on the TC Home Page under
Best Practices documents. I've asked Rodolfo to place these also on the
TC Public Home page. Working on the keyref article.
JoAnn

JoAnn Hackos PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
Skype joannhackos

-----Original Message-----
From: Grosso, Paul [mailto:pgrosso@ptc.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:11 AM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA Adoption TC committee meeting
modified

I'm trying to get a list of publications of this TC, and I'm
finding it amazingly difficult, especially for a TC whose main
purpose is to spread the word about DITA.  Notes below.

What is the list of articles on dita.xml.org published by this TC?

Where can I find that list?

> JoAnn suggested
> adding links to the articles in TCs home page.
>
> The TC has 3 approved documents. We need them in OASIS approved format
> before they can be sent to Mary McRae for publishing in the TCs web
> site.

Which three documents are these?  Where is that list?

> Rodolfo will add a section for approved documents to the TC home page.
> Kris and JoAnn will work together on adding links to documents already
> stored in KAVI.

Rodolfo added the section, but therein there is only one document
listed, and it is NOT yet approved--it is still a draft.

I'm fine with having a section that lists pointers to latest drafts
of our documents (I think we should have such a section), but that's
different from a section listing approved final documents.  I think
we need both sections, and they should be kept up to date.  That
is not currently the case.  Can we work toward getting this to happen?

paul