Subject: XTM International is Offering to Extend Us (DITA Adoption) the Use of their Translation Tools Gratis

Hello everyone:

I've heard back from my contact at XTM International, and they are offering the DITA Adoption Committee the following services, which I wanted to run by everyone prior to next week's meeting:

XTM International would provide and/or we understand the following:

- XTM will donate an annual subscription for XTM Cloud (5 license-enterprise subscription- # of licenses may be increased if needed)
- XTM will donate an annual online training session to assist you and volunteer translators
- XTM will donate technical support access for your volunteer team to communicate with XTM Technical Support
- Initially you expect to have a few volunteer users set up to access XTM. Volunteer translators would be asked to use XTM
- Keith- you may be the administrator to add user profiles and extend permissions to users etc.
- Keith, you are requesting the gratis subscription on behalf of OASIS & your TC.  When subscribing online the MSA agreement is automatically accepted.
- Our technology/service donation would be brought in under your TC-member section (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-adoption#expository)

You/OASIS will provide/ensure:
- Every document translated in XTM has an XTM logo on the cover and or in the document i.e.  “Translated in XTMCloud” (no commitment to minimum # of documents in a year required)
- Beyond the logo – continued honorable mentions at events and in places where the documents are presented  and XTM logo placement in appropriate event marketing materials

I think this is fair and generous of XTM, but I wanted to circulate this to everyone in the group in case anyone has concerns or objections. Let's discuss this at the next meeting on Monday!

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942