Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Problems with Version 1.0 of DITA

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12665/suggestedUpdates.html

> Thanks for the link. That page has information that will be useful
> for fixing my setup.
>
>> The first two items are "must do" fixes that the TC recognizes. The next
3
>> are considered important, but these should parse unfixed for now.  The
rest
>> are mostly clean-up issues for comments that do not affect the
>> declarations.  The TC has not formally approved making these fixes yet,
so
>> there are no updated files yet.
>
> Are there plans to announce the updates in the mailing list?

Yes. The DITA TC reviewed that document on Tuesday and approved it with
some minor updates.  After the final update is posted on the OASIS site, I
will announce its existence and location on the dita-users list.

>> The next version of the DITA Open Toolkit will support processing with a
>> minimally-fixed set of the OASIS DITA DTDs.  What tool are you using the
>> OASIS DITA DTDs with?
>
> I'm working with Heartsome Translation Suite. The Suite uses
> catalogues to resolve entities for processing XML files and right
> now I have some headaches with DITA.

OK, thanks. Your implementation experience is valuable for the OASIS DITA
TC! Please keep us advised of issues as you continue to implement DITA 1.0.

> Regards,
> Rodolfo
>
> --
> Rodolfo M. Raya <rodolfo@heartsome.net>