Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Groups - DITA Learning Content SC Meetingmodified

Hi John, Team,

   When working with learningContent.dtd the past few days I was trying
to put all my spec content into learningContentBody and was trying to
insert <section>s which were not allowed.  I had to end my
learningContentBody and create a sibling concept below it to get the
<section> involved like I wanted.  Can you comment as to whether this is
an intended/desirable restriction to the contents of
learningContenBody?  I would think that anything that is allowed in
concept would also be allowed inside learningContentBody.  At the very
least I would think that a generic concept, should be allowed itself as
a child of learningContentBody.  Intuitively a generic concept should be
part of the body of learning content?

   Thanks for any insights.
   John

--
John Accardi
Senior Instructional Designer, Solaris Curriculum Development