Subject: was there a meeting Feb 9?

After getting no notice of a Lightweight DITA SC meeting for a long time, I finally looked at the calendar, and it looks like there was a LW DITA SC meeting on Feb 9? Is this true? I wonder if I am not getting the notices.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-lightweight-dita/event.php?event_id=39831

Thanks,
Mark Giffin