Subject: Regrets - 04/03/17 call

I will most probably miss today’s call, as I will still be on my way from a previous appointment.

Best,

Ullakaisa

From: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Carlos Evia
Sent: 01 April 2017 17:18
To: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-lightweight-dita] Proposed agenda for 04/03/17 call

Dear Lightweight DITA subcommittee members,

Here's the link to our proposed agenda for Monday's call:

Please send me comments and ideas.

Best,

Carlos

--

Carlos Evia, Ph.D.

Director of Professional and Technical Writing

Associate Professor of Technical Communication

Department of English

Center for Human-Computer Interaction

Virginia Tech

Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112