dita-techstds message

Subject: RE: [dita-techstds] RE: DITA for Tech Standards activity

I'm not sure an OASIS TC should be working on the DITA-OT officially.
Of course, members of a TC can work on the OT in another capacity,
but not as a TC effort because the OT is "just another implementation".

> 5. Write documentation/tutorials and package it all up.

As long as the documentation doesn't give the OT any special
status beyond that of yet another implementation.

paul