dita-translation message

Subject: RE: [dita-translation] DITA Translation Subcommittee Meeting Minutes: 30 October 2006

Oh dear,
Now we have two different minutes. I didn't realize that Gershon was
sending a set. Please use Gershon's as the official meeting minutes.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver CO 80215
303-232-7586
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gershon L Joseph [mailto:gershon@tech-tav.com]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 1:49 AM
To: dita-translation@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: mambrose@sdl.com; pcarey@lexmark.com; rfletcher@sdl.com;
bhertz@sdl.com; ishida@w3.org; tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com;
christian.lieske@sap.com; Jennifer Linton; 'Munshi, Sukumar';
charles_pau@us.ibm.com; dpooley@sdl.com; fsasaki@w3.org;
ysavourel@translate.com; dschell@us.ibm.com; 'Bryan Schnabel';
'Howard.Schwartz'; KARA@CA.IBM.COM
Subject: [dita-translation] DITA Translation Subcommittee Meeting
Minutes: 30 October 2006

Apologies for lateness in getting this out! Today we need to accept
these and the previous week's minutes.

Best Regards,
Gershon

---
Gershon L Joseph
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee | Member, OASIS DocBook
Technical Committee | Director of Technology and Single Sourcing |
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
http://www.tech-tav.com