Subject: Preliminary draft of transitional text best practice

 <<feature.url>>
Hello all,
I created this article for the most recent issue of my e-newsletter. It
discusses some of the issues involved with "transitional text" and
suggests best practices. I have since received some additional research
data about advanced organizers that I want to add. However, I would
appreciate your preliminary feedback before I revise the article and put
it into a format that will be more appropriate for the TC.

JoAnn Hackos

Shortcut to:
http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/enewsletter/200606/feature.htm

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

feature.url