Subject: RE: [dita] Props attribute change

I don't have a lot of data on how much people out
there have legacy with specialized filter attributes.
If we could convince ourselves it was just a small
group of "expert" dita users, we might be able to
live with this incompatibility.

However, assuming we continue to hold to our desire
for no incompatibilities, I think it's okay to go
with Robert's suggested fix below for 1.x.  I don't
think the downsides are too problematic.

paul