Subject: index-sort-as proposed wording changes

Proposed wording for index-sort-as.

I've attached an updated dita document wherein:

1.  I deleted the paragraph about global sort order.

2.  I added proposed wording to indicate that the indexterm
textual content itself helps differential resulting index entries.

3.  I added proposed wording indicating that index-sort-as
relates just to its parent indexterm.

4.  Added wording saying it is an error for there to be more
than one index-sort-as for a given indexterm.

index-sort-as.dita