Subject: syntaxdiagram specification: call for interested parties

One of my medium-term goals of late has been to produce readable railroad-style SVG for rendering the syntaxdiagram element.  I've got an implementation that I'm quite proud of, but I don't know if it matches the official spec.  In fact, I don't know if there *is* an official spec.  The element reference documents aren't nearly detailed enough and the examples in them cover only simple cases, not the edge cases I want to test.

I'd like to assemble a non-normative explanatory document that explains syntaxdiagram to authors.  Does anyone (a) want to help, or (b) know of any additional references that I should look at first?

--
Deborah Pickett
Deborah_Pickett@moldflow.com