Subject: RE: Milestone: OASIS DITA TC approves Committee Draft of DITA 1.1 materials

Hi everyone,

  Just a couple of notes - first, please note the new cover page format at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISSpecificationTemplateV3.0Legacy.html
and documented at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISSpecificationTemplateGuidelines.html

Since the TC is currently in IPR Transition mode, and the transition will not be complete until 20 March, the TC should
continue to use the Legacy IPR notice. There is a new paragraph added to the bottom of the Notices section relating to
Trademarks. The paragraph contains a link to the actual Trademark Policy - any appropriate trademarks should be noted.

The second note is related to formats: the formal Public Review submission must contain links to 3 formats: DITA source,
XHTML, and PDF.

Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Regards,

Mary