Subject: Re: [dita] possible spec update to include in DITA 1.2

Hi Paul -

One item was to clarify the use of locktitle on a map. There was a bit of
remaining discussion, and I did not want to hold up the approval of the
committee draft for such a trivial item, so I agreed to try and get
consensus on the email list, and then submit the resolution as a public
comment for the spec update. I haven't followed up on that yet, and need to
do so.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200701/msg00058.html

I'm not sure if there are others that should be on the list for 1.2.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787