Subject: RE: [dita] DITA Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 6 May 2008

The minutes say:
>       ACTION: Eric to upload fixed version of the schemas.

I don't think there is anything in the 1.1 XSDs to be fixed for this
specific issue (date format).

I think there are some other fixes that need to be made and Eric is
going to bring those back to the TC as a package.  Actualy I think he
did that, but we were holding back to see if we discovered any other
issues that needed to be corrected.  Nothing new has surfaced recently,
so it seems fine to move ahead on this now.

And on a different subject:

I'll be on vacation from May 8th until May 28th.  Feel free to discuss
item #4 (DITA 1.2 Packages) while I am away.  I'll see if I can send out
a more detailed version of my last note before I go, so you can pick
which one you want to talk about.

    -Jeff