Subject: Re: AW: [dita] Machine Industry Task question

Hi Chris,

> When I specialize <prelreqs> and <closereqs> from section and the
resulting
> content model of a mitaskbody:

If closereqs is a domain element specialized from section, then it can only
appear in a task where section is legal. So, it can only appear at the
start where you also have <section>.

Does the closereqs element contain a set of items that must be done after
the task steps are completed? I'm just trying to be certain if it is, in
fact, filling the same purpose as <postreq>.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)