Subject: RE: DITA 1.2 Spec Review

You are sane (or at least this isn't evidence that you aren't).

The architectural spec. portions of the DITA 1.2 spec. aren't available
yet.  Soon I hope.

The language reference portions of the DITA 1.2 spec. are available.  I
missed yesterday's TC call, but I think that an update to the language
references portions is expected soon.

   -Jeff